Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Amy Butler In Town Bag!



Here is another In Town bag that I just finished last night. I prepped by cutting out the pieces the day before during naptime, and was able to sew the bag together during Deal or No Deal pretty quickly. Since the hubby was on business, my sewing time is usually at night when I am feeling lonely. This bag kept me company and made me quite happy!


The stiching got a tiny bit wonky at the end, because I used really thick and sturdy interfacing. I don't know why she doesn't call for interfacing with the pattern, using only cotton or mid weight fabric is going to give you a really floppy bag without any interfacing to hold it up. Anyway. Here is the lining:


I am going to use it this weekend when I am diaper bag-less. Ooohwee!

No comments: